It seems like an obvious point, but many retailers and organisations have yet to realise just how much their own personal mood can affect their business and creative development.
If you want better and more creative ideas? Make sure you’re having a good day!
A recent study by business academics at the University of Amsterdam has made a point we all suspected very clear – some business will see a highly significant drop in their creative and sales departments if employees or managers are not feeling their best.
So how do we combat something as serious as this?
Promotion Products has put together a list of some of the things you and your department can do to ensure your team is full of creative talent!
- Make sure you have a good quality breakfast. Having a unhealthy, or no breakfast at all can have a serious impact on your day-to-day life
- Start the day or meeting on a lighthearted note. A simple funny video or story can put your team in a better place, both emotionally and creatively.
- Find a way to combat workplace stress. Something as simple as a desk Stress Toy can make your life that much easier.
- Invite Positive People to the meeting. A room full of happy, driven and creative people will always perform better than a room full of crabby, irritated individuals!
- Remember – a bad mood doesnt last forever!
Adorable and fun, these Stress Toys can help to bolster your creative team!
While it might seem like a strange way to look at things, the outcome of your sales and creative strategy will directly impact your business, and so it is a serious thing to consider!
Nicholas Letts – Promotion Products