Show your local cafe some love during these hard times by nominating them in the Promotion Products $500 merchandise competition. The more nominations, the more likely they will win!
It’s easy to enter, just follow the page and leave a comment with the name of the cafe you would like to nominate.
At the end of the competition, we’ll do a random draw for the winner and the cafe will win $500 worth of promotional merchandise of their choice.
The competition begins on the 6th of September and ends on September 27th.
Get involved by following and commenting below.
- Individual entrants can only enter once per social platform.
- Entrants must follow the relevant page and then comment the cafes name or the nomination will note be counted.
- Cafes can share the relevant post to encourage their customers to vote but can not be voted on by staff.
- The prize is $500 credit to order branded merchandise with Promotion Products
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: Promotion Products Pty Ltd (ACN 108 269 585) of registered office: Shop 6B 1-5 Queens Road, Everton Hills QLD 4053. The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
- Employees of the Promotor or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- This competition can be entered by Australian residents and café business owners and managers.
- To enter the competition an entrant must follow the Promoter’s LinkedIn Page and comment the name of their café business on the relevant LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram post.
- The competition begins 4pm (AEST) Monday 6th September 2021. Closing date for the entry will be 11:59pm (AEST) 27th September 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize are as follows:
– Individual entrants can only enter once.
– Entrants must follow the Promoter’s LinkedIn with a relevant page or person’s LinkedIn. Relevant page or person maybe the LinkedIn page of the café, café owner, or café manager.
– Entrants can share the relevant posts to encourage followers to comment their favourite café to gain an extra entry, given the relevant page/person follows the Promoter’s LinkedIn.
– Prize is a $500 credit to order branded merchandise for the winner’s café business. The cost of freight will be covered by the $500 credit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entrants for improper conduct. Improper conduct includes breaching the competition terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at Shop 6B/ 1-5 Queens Road, Everton Hills QLD on 30th September 2021.
- The winner will be notified by the relevant social media platform within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner how to the prize can be claimed.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to use their name, business name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name and business name will be published on our website and social media.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.