Print T Shirt as Promo Gear as a Business Venture
T shirts are among the commonly worn clothes today. It is so popular among people of all ages because it is comfortable and very casual. Customised t shirts are very popular. It became a way of self-expression and a mode of showing personality. Moreover, many big and small companies Print T Shirt to be used as promotional items. T shirts as promo gear have a proven way of advertising company brand. Customising T Shirts Do you want to do t shirt printing by yourself? Do you want to do personal touches on your shirt? Here are simple steps to follow to create your own printed t shirt.
- Create your design. You may start with simpler designs and do the more complex ones after some experience in t shirt printing.
- Find a workstation. Ready the tools and materials to be needed.
- Copy your design to the transparency paper.
- Create a screen in order to screen-print your design.
- Stretch the screen across a frame. Make sure that it is tight enough to avoid unnecessary stains on your shirt.
- Transfer the design to the screen.
- Wash the image out of the screen.
- Place a board inside your shirt and carefully arrange the screen on top of the shirt. Smooth everything out using coloured ink.
- Dry the screen-printed t shirt.
- Identify the type of printing to do. Would it be through screen printing or digital printing?
- Purchase equipment that will be utilised in the business.
- Device a strategic marketing plan. Develop a price structure that would be attractive to customers but would still give profit.
- Set up a shop and do business. Print T Shirt and sell them.