promotional items - diplomatic memory prompts for your clients
Promotional items are products that can be decorated with a clientsname, logo or message on them. This industry is fast growing and hasa value of $3.0 Billion p.a.* in Australia.
Marketers desire to brand their organisation, product, or service iswhy they use Promotion’s products and services (for example printing your logo on Promotional Pens). Many other mediaoptions are available – newspaper, radio, and direct mail to namea few – however these do not offer the accountability offered bypromotional product marketing. Promotional products are successful, asnot only do they communicate your message but your client will thank youfor them.
Consider the benefits of promotional item marketingoutlined below:
- Promotional products are targeted conveying your message only to the peopleyou are interested in. No non-prospects, no wasted circulation.
- A good quality promotional product will be around for years and can beused on a daily basis by your client. No other media offers as much exposure.
- There are so many applications for promotional products marketing thata listing of them would look like the Sydney telephone directory.
- Budget Flexible
- From a few cents to hundreds of dollars Promotion has products to fulfilyour individual communication objectives.
- Good business is based on relationships. Giving promotional products tocustomers strengthens these relationships and creates an obligation towardsdoing business with you and your organisation.
- The promotional products we offer are functional ensuring that your clientwill use the gift and be exposed to your message on a daily basis.
*Source: Australasian Promotional Products Association