Branded Watches for Your Company Promotions
Ever since time telling devices have been discovered, watches are very useful to everyone. They are undoubtedly one of the most used advertising products today. Who would not want to receive Branded Watches? Today, many are fascinated when they receive a luxurious present that they would want to know more about your company. Others will spread the news of your generosity to their acquaintances. That would mean additional publicity for you. Choosing the right Branded Watches is a must. Before Purchasing the Watches Selecting your advertising products should not be taken for granted. There are a number of things you should consider when purchasing them. Knowing your budget and your recipient will keep you from purchasing the wrong business gifts. Choose Your Brand Now that you have reviewed your company policy, the next step is to select your watch:
- The first thing you have to look for is the feature of the Personalised Branded Watches. The watch must have basic features like a second hand, interval timer, or a chronograph. Other accessories such as an alarm, mini flash light, or a stopwatch can be added.
- The watches' frame or the case should be inspected too. They can be round, square, rectangular, or polygonal. Shiny finishes with jewels and crystals are preferred by women while matte and patterned designs are chosen by men. People vary with their choices though. Others prefer watches made of platinum, gold, silver, titanium, stainless steel, and other materials.
- Watch crystal. They cover the watch's frame. This can be made of plexiglass, sapphire, or mineral glass. Plexiglass is the most commonly used cover. It is the cheapest of the three and the easiest to get scratched but the least to break. Sapphire, the most expensive can only be scratched by diamond or any crystal with the hardness index of 10. While mineral glass comes in the middle of the two.
- Band type. This will depend on the design of your frame and watch crystal. They can be leather, plastic, or metal.
- Analogue watch. Considered as the most formal type. This watch has hour, minute, and second hands while others contain only the first two. This is perfect as advertising products in business events.
- Digital watch. They display the time in numeric form usually has LED or light emitting diode or LCD or liquid crystal display. They are for casual use.
- Sports watch. Sports watches are made for physically active people. These are durable and suave and most of them are designed to be water resistant.