Updated Business Promotions with Company Calendars
Every New Year gives companies opportunities to promote their products and services through Company Calendars by giving it to old and potential customers. Some are given as event and trade show products. Here are a few tips on how Company Calendars can be distributed:
- Present them for free to customers. Freebies have always been an effective way of advertising your business. It can also be given away if they purchase products reaching certain amount.
- Given as a standard gift to employees. Who else would be better advertisers than the people working for your company?
- Include it in press kits. Company Calendars can be as handy as pocket sizes. So it can be given together with other event and trade show products bearing the brand as part of a set or kit.
- Choose wisely. This pertains to both the design and printing company. It is essential that you choose the best designs that will be printed out precisely as how you conceptualised your Company Calendars. Sometimes going an extra mile on the budget can produce good results, because some cheaper printing companies may give poor results. So it is best to scrutinise the design and the printing company. You would not want to risk coming up with ugly Company Calendars that would be displayed for the whole year.
- Creativity is the key. With today's layout and printing technologies, gone are the days of traditional and boring calendars. You can always come up with out-of-the-ordinary ideas to make your calendars catchy and attractive. Company Calendars will represent your brand or company for the entire yea. Therefore, it is just right to come up with the most creative and attractive designs possible.
- Using wall calendars as advertising. You can achieve marketing success by creating designs that take inspiration from things that your clients might love and as well as by examining your target market.
- Using Company Calendars is a great way to build and project your company's image. It is better if your calendars are themed and associated to what your company is trying to promote.
- Cost-effective advertising. A themed company calendar is one of the cost-effective advertising tools you can use to promote your business. Coming up with 12 unique photos that correspond to each month of the year is ideal.
- Size of the wall calendar. The most commonly used size of the promotional calendars is usually the six-inch by six-inch format. But depending on your target market, sizes can be customised to your choice.